Safer, Smarter, Stronger

Smarter

Breakthrough Innovation:

Yeast infections are the second most common type of vaginal infection after bacterial vaginosis (BV) according to the CDC. However, unlike BV, yeast infections can be treated quickly with over-the-counter medication. Unfortunately, Monistat was the only game in town outside of a prescription for decades, and you could forget about a more natural, effective option that didn’t involve shoving garlic up your hoo-ha.

Now there’s groundbreaking FemiClear 2-Day Yeast Infection Treatment which is not only an all-natural, organic treatment, it’s also the fastest and most powerful OTC option on the market!

 

Where Science Meets Nature:

FemiClear (fe-meh-clear) is made from organic oxygenated olive oil, melaleuca, calendula, and lavender essential oil. That’s it.

Its healing power comes from a proprietary oxygenation process that amplifies olive oil’s inherent antimicrobial properties by combining it with oxygen an element essential for healthy cell growth and repair. This oxygenated organic olive oil comprises over 95% of FemiClear’s formula. The remaining 5% contains melaleuca (a natural anti-fungal used to kill the yeast), calendula (a homeopathic remedy believed to speed healing and kill bacteria), as well as a touch of lavender essential oil for freshness.

Subscribe to our mailing list to for product promotions and more from Organicare!