Why FemiClear?

Kill yeast the natural way

Powerful results

Proven to Kill More Yeast

Tests show FemiClear kills more yeast* than other over-the-counter products. And that’s not all – FemiClear’s 2-day treatment is also the shortest yeast infection treatment on the market.
Nature’s a powerful thing.

Nelson Laboratories, a nationally certified lab, tested FemiClear against Monistat® and leading vaginal Rx to prove which would prevail at killing the most yeast. The results were undeniable: FemiClear kills more yeast than every treatment it was tested against. *

All-natural and Organic Ingredients

Oxygenated Olive Oil and Olive Extract

95% of FemiClear’s formula is comprised of ultra-pure, certified organic olive oil. The olive oil undergoes an oxygenation process, creating a highly antifungal substrate that treats most yeast infections. Plus, the O2 in our formula is delivered at the cellular level to promote healing.

Calendula

High in plant-based antioxidants called “flavonoids,” calendula extract is derived from the flower petals of marigold (Calendula Officinalis) and has been used for medicinal purposes throughout history. But don’t take our word for it - a study released by the National Institutes of Health confirmed calendula’s effectiveness in healing skin wounds quickly.

Melaleuca

This extract is an all-natural antifungal that can be used to aid in treating yeast infections. But don’t worry, our melaleuca isn’t the same as the tingly shampoo kind.

Lavender Pure Essential Oil

We also added some lavender essential oil for a fresh scent.

Our Motivation

We made FemiClear because we wanted to give women a natural alternative to petrochemical and synthetic anti-fungal drug-based yeast infection treatments. We also wanted something that kills more yeast* than the leading vaginal cream prescriptions (Terconazole Vaginal Cream and Gynazole 1). Formulated with only natural ingredients, FemiClear is designed for women who want to be in control of what they put in their bodies.

Monistat®’s Ingredients

Dare you to read the names of these synthetic, anti-fungal drugs and chemicals out loud: Miconazole Nitrate, Benzoic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol.

Breakthrough Innovation

None like FemiClear

Yeast infections are the second most common type of vaginal infection after bacterial vaginosis (BV) according to the CDC. However, unlike BV, yeast infections can be treated quickly with over-the-counter medication.

 

For decades, synthetic antifungal and petrochemical-filled options like Monistat® were the only over-the-counter treatment choice. And you could forget about finding a natural remedy that actually worked.

 

It’s a new day. Now, there’s FemiClear 2-Day Yeast Infection Treatment. At an Italian university, scientists identified a unique process for combining the antimicrobial properties of pure olive oil with oxygen and naturally antifungal melaleuca, creating an effective, yet natural, treatment. So, you don’t have to choose between treating your yeast infection and keeping your hooha chemical-free.

Where Science Meets Nature

FemiClear is made from organic oxygenated olive oil and olive extract, melaleuca, calendula and lavender essential oil. That’s it.

 

Its healing power comes from a proprietary oxygenation process that amplifies olive oil’s inherent antimicrobial properties by combining it with oxygen, an element essential for healthy cell growth and repair. This oxygenated organic olive oil comprises over 95% of FemiClear’s formula. The remaining 5% contains melaleuca (a natural anti-yeast agent), calendula (a healing agent) and a touch of lavender essential oil.

*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
X