Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of OrganiCare, LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to OrganiCare, LLC. Copyright 2017, OrganiCare, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with OrganiCare, LLC or purchasing OrganiCare, LLC products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with OrganiCare, LLC or to purchase OrganiCare, LLC products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by OrganiCare, LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of OrganiCare, LLC used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of OrganiCare, LLC.
All of the additional trademarks and trade names that are not trademarks or registered trademarks of OrganiCare, LLC used in the site are the properties of their respective owners as listed here: Monistat® : Prestige Consumer Healthcare; Vagistat® by Vagisil® : Combe Incorporated.
The website, all materials, and the product representations on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, OrganiCare, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. OrganiCare, LLC does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. OrganiCare, LLC does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
OrganiCare, LLC shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if OrganiCare, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a OrganiCare, LLC product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, OrganiCare, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. OrganiCare, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, OrganiCare, LLC shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by OrganiCare, LLC without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
OrganiCare, LLC may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to OrganiCare, LLC.
These Terms shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, excluding its conflict of law principles. If any part of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a OrganiCare, LLC or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
OrganiCare, LLC does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, OrganiCare, LLC is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, OrganiCare, LLC reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to OrganiCare, LLC in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless OrganiCare, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, OrganiCare, LLC may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with OrganiCare, LLC, OrganiCare, LLC has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of OrganiCare, LLC. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, OrganiCare, LLC seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
FEMICLEAR® SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) OFFICIAL RULES
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 50 U.S. states or the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and complete the FemiClear survey “COVID-19 survey”. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of OrganiCare Nature’s Science, LLC (“Sponsor”) nor their immediate family.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on March, 28 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on April 4, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Sweepstakes Period, complete the 5 minute “COVID-19 Survey” for one entry into the Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card. Limited to one entry per person for the Sweepstakes Period.
Participants must provide a valid email address. Multiple participants may not share the same email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and/or an eligible participant. The “Registered Email Owner” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
The survey must be manually entered by the individual participant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Participants may not register/enter with multiple email addresses nor may participants use any other device or artifice to play the Sweepstakes under multiple identities. Any participant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities will be disqualified and must forfeit any Sweepstakes Prize won (if any), in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received at the end of the “Sweepstakes Period”. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per person/email address/household.
5. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE DETAILS:
Each winner will receive a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card via email. Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions can be found at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201936990
Winner must accept the Sweepstakes Prize as stated by Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Prize may be forfeited.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email with their Sweepstakes Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or Internet service which may result in a potential winner not receiving an initial prize notification; nor is Sponsor responsible for any change in participant’s email address. Sweepstakes Prizes will be sent within (2) business days of Sweepstakes end date. If a Sweepstakes Prize Email is returned as undeliverable, the Sweepstakes Prize may be forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability to award that Sweepstakes Prize.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor, resulting from participant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Released Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of Sweepstakes Prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. Released Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF RELEASED PARTIES NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants release Released Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a Sweepstakes Prize, recipients agree that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a Sweepstakes Prize. Released Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or portion of a Sweepstakes Prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any federal, state and/or local taxes on a Sweepstakes Prize, if any. No cash equivalent or substitution of a Sweepstakes Prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any difference between the stated approximate retail value and the actual retail value will not be awarded. No transfer of a Sweepstakes Prize is permitted. Sweepstakes Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the Sweepstakes Prize. Unclaimed Sweepstakes Prizes will not be awarded. If a Sweepstakes Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Sweepstakes Prize with another Sweepstakes Prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the submission process, and (b) cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the remaining Sweepstakes Prizes among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Travis County, Texas.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. SPONSOR: OrganiCare Nature’s Science, LLC. 3900 Drossett Drive, Suite G Austin, TX 78744
© 2020 OrganiCare Nature’s Science, LLC